Frequent end-user complaints when using iCloud backup, they lose data information while restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here we will explain some things that need to be checked:
- Verify the veracity of the Apple ID password, if one of the apps requests it during the recovery process.
- Be sure to include the type of information lost on iCloud Backup
- When logged into iCloud Make sure you properly restore iOS devices from iCloud Backup. This is different from when you recover from an iCloud Backup.
- learn what to do If the recovery process takes a long time or if you receive an error message
- You can also check if you have an iTunes backup that may contain missing data.
- Sometimes the recovery process looks like it’s done, but the device still downloads information in the background.
Learn more to find mobile phone data recovery services
About music, apps, movies and … Read more